We are happy to announce the release of Oempro v4.6. This release includes bug fixes as well as some new features. The detailed change log will be published at http://octeth.com/oempro/docs/version_log/460/ in a few days.
Below, you can find the summary of changes in v4.6 release. In the meantime, we are working on our new website as well as new Oempro documentation, all these changes will be ready in a week.
Oempro v4.6 changes
- Amazon SES delivery method option in global settings as well as user group settings
- Mailjet.com delivery method option in global settings as well as user group settings
- Mailgun.com delivery method option in global settings as well as user group settings
- “Resend email campaign” feature which will let you to copy and resend an already sent email campaign with a single mouse click (#172)
- Unsubscription link improvement (#150)
- _CampaignDate_ tag has been added to archive public pages (#159)
- Performance tweaks for database and user interface
- Improved security for passwords (#155)
- Innodb database tables
- FIXED: Forward to friend and password reset emails problem (#173)
For any questions about upgrading your Oempro, please contact our support team via email@example.com
Stay tuned for the coming updates with cool new features.