This documentation has been deprecated. We are migrating Oempro help articles to our new help portal. Take a look at more detailed help articles on our new help portal.
- Account Information
- Personal Information
Creating your first user account
Now that we have seen most of the major functions and elements which are important from the setup point of view we will create our first user.
- To create your first user go to Users tab.
- Click on the "Create user account" button on the extreme right side
- The first tab you see will provide you the Account Information form and the second tab will allow you to add personal information about the user you are going to create.
All the fields on the account information tab are compulsory and required
- Enter the first name of the user
- Enter the last name of the user
- Enter the desired username for your user
- Enter the password for the user
- Email Address
- Enter the valid email address
- This is a very important parameter and you must remember that the correct timezone selection is crucial for the user as his campaigns schedules will depend on the same. If you choose the wrong timezone the scheduling of the campaigns will generate unwanted results.
- This option will allow you to set the language for the user, by default Oempro comes with a single language (English).
- User Group
- Select the user group for your user, the select group's limits will be applicable.
- Company Name
- Enter the company name if the user is going to be a corporate account.
- Enter the website address
- Enter the address of the user or company
- Enter the city name
- Enter the state details
- Zip Code
- Enter the zip code.
- Select the country of origin
- Enter the phone number
- Enter the fax number
When you are done adding the above information - simply hit the "Create user account" button found at the bottom of the screen.
There is a second way of adding a new user - when you login to your administrator area, on the Overview screen you will see a Quick Access menu - under this menu you have the "Create User Account" button, this will also lead you the user account creation screen.