This documentation has been deprecated. We are migrating Oempro help articles to our new help portal. Take a look at more detailed help articles on our new help portal.
Account information of your admin account is important as some of the alert messages are sent to the users using the account information.
- Go to Settings > Admin Account
- There are two tabs provided to you "Account Information" & "Email addresses"
- Enter the required fields "Name", "Email Address", "Username" - this will be pre-filled with the admin user you created at the time of the installation & "New Password" - this field is required if you want to change the password.
- Second tab provides the ability to change the "Email Addresses" added to the admin account profile. This information is used to send the system notifications.
- When you are done filling up the appropriate options click on "Update Administrator Account"
[Account Information Image]