This documentation has been deprecated. We are migrating Oempro help articles to our new help portal. Take a look at more detailed help articles on our new help portal.
- To export subscribers go to "Lists"
- Select the Mailing List you wish to export subscribers from
- The List Browser screen will have a drop down menu called "Subscriber Actions"
- Select "Export Subscribers" from this drop down
- List Name
- This shows the list name you want to export subscribers from.
- Using this drop down you can define what kind of subscribers you want to export from your mailing list
This will export all active subscribers if selected
This will export all suppressed subscribers if selected
Not opted-in for specified period of days
This will export the subscribers who have not opted-in by click on the confirmation link for a certain number of days.
Given email addresses
You can copy paste email id's per new line with this option
You can select the specific segments of subscribers
You can select the soft or hard bounced subscribers to be exported from the list
- File Format
- Select in which file format you need to export the subscriber, there are three different file formats.
CSV - comma separated values
XML - extensible markup langauge
TAB - tab delimited text file
- Please choose the fields you want to include within the exported data. You can select multiple fields by holding down the CTRL key and selecting the fields.
When you are done populating the above options hit the "Export Subscribers" button, the subscribers will be exported from the related mailing list.